Notices

Old 01-05-2019, 05:06 AM   #331
Inukami
Zealot
Inukami began at the beginning.

Device: Mac OS X, iPad Mini 4, iPhone 6, iBooks, Kindle for Mac & PC
Hi JimmXinu,

Thanks for this plugin.

I'm not sure if you are aware, but just to let you know, I couldn't find this plugin under Preferences > Plugins > Search where I usually enable a new plugin. I had to download the Zip file from your first post and upload...

Inukami
Inukami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 06:59 PM   #332
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inukami View Post
I'm not sure if you are aware, but just to let you know, I couldn't find this plugin under Preferences > Plugins > Search where I usually enable a new plugin. I had to download the Zip file from your first post and upload...
That search is only for plugins already installed.

Use Preferences > Plugins > Get New Plugins or Preferences dropdown > Get Plugins when looking for new plugins. I just checked and EpubMerge does still show up on that list.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 09:49 PM   #333
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New Version Released

Version 2.5.0 - 05 Jan 2019
- Update Translations
- Set allowZip64=True when writing zip files. Should only matter for files >2G.
- Also disable menu items while on device view.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:34 AM   #334
Inukami
Zealot
Inukami began at the beginning.

Device: Mac OS X, iPad Mini 4, iPhone 6, iBooks, Kindle for Mac & PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
That search is only for plugins already installed.

Use Preferences > Plugins > Get New Plugins or Preferences dropdown > Get Plugins when looking for new plugins. I just checked and EpubMerge does still show up on that list.
Thanks for that. It had been a while since I added a new plugin and I must have forgot. I was just searching for them for some reason...

Inukami
Inukami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:19 PM   #335
FiShCaKe
FiShCaKe began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello! First I'd like to thank you for the awesome plugin!

I just noticed that Epub Merge and Epub Split disappeared from my Calibre.
There's nothing in the menu or context menu when I select multiple books.

I have the latest versions of the plugins and calibre 3.39.1 installed.
FiShCaKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:54 PM   #336
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Placement of plugins in menus and toolbars are controlled by Calibre, not the plugins themselves.

Look in Calibre's Preferences > Toolbars & Menus to (re)add the plugins. There are a lot of different places you can place plugins which only show up in certain conditions--when device is attached, when it isn't, library context menu, split context menu, etc.

It's not uncommon to add a plugin to to a conditional toolbar or menu and not realize the difference.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:48 AM   #337
FiShCaKe
FiShCaKe began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Placement of plugins in menus and toolbars are controlled by Calibre, not the plugins themselves.

Look in Calibre's Preferences > Toolbars & Menus to (re)add the plugins. There are a lot of different places you can place plugins which only show up in certain conditions--when device is attached, when it isn't, library context menu, split context menu, etc.

It's not uncommon to add a plugin to to a conditional toolbar or menu and not realize the difference.
Found them! Thank you so much!
I didn't remember having to add them manually before, that's why I was confused.
Thanks again!

Last edited by FiShCaKe; 02-17-2019 at 03:39 AM.
FiShCaKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 10:44 AM   #338
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiShCaKe View Post
Found them! Thank you so much!
I didn't remember having to add them manually before, that's why I was confused.
Thanks again!
Burps happen and the settings get lost. The question on where to put icons only gets asked upon the first time install (settings are preserved, even with after uninstalling a PI).
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, combine books, epubmerge, jpg, make collection, malwarebytes, merge epub, merge epubs, ransomware, solved