Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 03:06 AM   #1
Danariel
Enthusiast
Danariel is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2
Kindle 2 US with accessories

Sorry, this is SOLD! Please archive this thread.

Hey, all! I've ordered a Kindle 3, so I'd like to pass on my beloved Gay Deceiver (Robert Heinlein reference) to someone who will enjoy her as much as I have.

I initially bought a Kindle 3 in March of 2009. I happily read on it until this summer, when I noticed sun-fade! I called Amazon, and even though the Kindle was out of warranty, this is a known issue, so they shipped me out a refurbed unit. Well, the replacement was worse than the first. Finally, the third one they sent was perfect, and even had better contrast than the original.

So, this unit has only been with me for about 2 months. As soon as it arrived, I put it in a DG skin (Infinity) and have been carrying it in a Tuff-Luv Tree of Life case. I also have the KlearKase for it.

It is currently running the latest software version, and has both the Screensaver Hack (with a custom SS to match the skin that I can throw in, can even add a book plate to it with your name, phone number, and email address to it if you wish) and the Font Hack running Helvetica. It currently has about 400-500 assorted Sci-Fi Fantasy books on it, I can leave them or remove them as you wish.

I'd like to get enough to cover the purchase of my Kindle 3 WFi, so I'm asking $140.00 via Paypal.

Here are pics:

Last edited by Danariel; 08-25-2010 at 10:53 PM. Reason: SOLD
Danariel is offline   Reply With Quote