Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-02-2021, 11:06 PM   #1
BillSeitz
BillSeitz began at the beginning.

Device: Pixel-2XL and Samsung GalaxyTab
Moon+Reader double GoogleDrive folders

Sync hasn't been working for me lately, it's been increasingly irritating. (I have a Pixel-2XL and a GalaxyTab.)

I just figured out why! I have *2* GoogleDrive folders created by MoonReader.

And it's not like it just switched from 1 to the other. There are books on varying recent days in each folder. (One folder only goes back to Dec26, the other much further back. But both come up to the last couple weeks.)

For the *most* part a book's files are only in 1 folder or the other, though there are a couple exceptions.

If I just merge those folders, and then delete one, will things take care of themselves?

Or is there anything trickier I need to do, like dis-connect GoogleDrive from both of them, then clean GD, then re-attach? Or is dis-connecting actually a *bad* idea?
BillSeitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:48 PM   #2
BillSeitz
BillSeitz began at the beginning.

Device: Pixel-2XL and Samsung GalaxyTab
I tried disconnecting everything, then merging the folders and deleting one.

Then re-connected (1 device), and it created a new Apps folder again!

http://webseitz.fluxent.com/wiki/202...sInGoogleDrive

(Should I switch to DropBox? Which is "more supported"?)
BillSeitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 08:20 PM   #3
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Where is the gdrive folder located? I've searched without success. (No problems here, just curious about its location)
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
google drive, moon reader, sync