Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 03-31-2014, 09:29 AM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Nook Color apps

I just bought a Nook Color from eBay for $15. It's supposed to arrive today. It was "untested," so it might not work, but I thought I'd prepare for it just in case. What I was wondering is if there are any apps I should get for especially, what kind of apps can I get for it - like, for instance, does it accept any other ebook reading apps? Basically, I want to know what I should do to get the most out of it.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 11:22 PM   #2
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
I'm sorry no one's replied to your post yet... I just started posting today. I first bought a Nook Color about a year ago and rooted it with a N2A microSD card. I don't know if yours is rooted. I'm assuming it's not?

If not, your best bet is to do a Google search and find out what apps Barnes & Noble allows customers to download--for reading purposes or otherwise. That's what I usually do when I have a question about gadgets or PCs.

If you've actually rooted the Nook Color, I could give you a whole list of apps that work nicely on it... I just have to dig out my Nook Color. It's at my storage unit. (I'm using my Nook Tablet and Simple Touch for reading currently.)

'Hope you're enjoying your Nook Color!
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert