Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-05-2011, 04:59 AM   #1
Jack's Liver
Funk Master General
Jack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle 3 / CRUZ T103 BRICKED / Sony PRS-300 Gifted to a :) kid / N7
k3 jailbreak question

I have an original k3 wifi with one of the first few if not the first jailbreak .i was able to update the ss hack to the newest without any prob .but the jailbreak fails every time . my question is Do I need to update for stability or just better compatibility with future amazon updates and if so how do i find out what version jailbreak i have ?
Jack's Liver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:58 PM   #2
berni29
berni29 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.berni29 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.berni29 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.berni29 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.berni29 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3
Hi There

From what I have read, once you jailbreak you do not have to do it again. If your SS hack works then you are jailbroken and OK. I would also be interested to find out if there is a method to discover the loaded jailbreak version. I habe a problem jailbreaking my K3 3.3
Berni
berni29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert