Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
typhoon5ht
typhoon5ht can self-interpret dreams as they happen.typhoon5ht can self-interpret dreams as they happen.typhoon5ht can self-interpret dreams as they happen.typhoon5ht can self-interpret dreams as they happen.typhoon5ht can self-interpret dreams as they happen.typhoon5ht can self-interpret dreams as they happen.typhoon5ht can self-interpret dreams as they happen.typhoon5ht can self-interpret dreams as they happen.typhoon5ht can self-interpret dreams as they happen.typhoon5ht can self-interpret dreams as they happen.typhoon5ht can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Haiku wednesday!!! Join in today!

Bored at work today
Nothing really going on
Message board stuff. D'oh!

Last edited by dreams; 05-20-2011 at 04:51 PM. Reason: please use the signature option to create a signatuare
typhoon5ht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
Musette
Enthusiast
Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Nice weather outside
Stuck indoors with a sweater
And with a headache
Musette is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
The night is still
in the shadow dreams
wait for me to sleep
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:06 AM   #4
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Sinus Infection
Breathing's hard, just can't focus
Just kick in, Advil

-----

Big apple muffin
Costco tempts me with breakfast
O milk, where art thou?

------

Man-struation at work
Co-workers just wont shut up
Massive rants, small stuff

-------

Ultrasound reveals
Will it destroy or nurture?
Prepare the cigars
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:50 PM   #5
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
I'm more in the line of an uncouth barbarian than a poet. But I'll try me best.

Spoiler:

Ooey Gooey was a worm,
on the track he did run,
Ooey Gooey!

Best I can do, I'm afraid.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2011, 12:17 PM   #6
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Storm clouds over my head
Rain pours down wave upon wave-
Music to my soul.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote