Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 05-26-2022, 02:19 PM   #856
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by frKar View Post
So, please help to active PM for my account.
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 07:00 AM   #857
domnantas
domnantas began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Hi pdurrant!

I am new mem of MR and e-reader. This is first time I join to find some tutorials and images to fix my Kobo Clara HD. One member of MR try to help but he cannot inbox to me because PM was not activated.

Thank you so much !
I'm in the same boat, messed up my reader software update and need PM enabled to receive SD image. Thanks!
domnantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 07:31 AM   #858
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domnantas View Post
I'm in the same boat, messed up my reader software update and need PM enabled to receive SD image. Thanks!
Done.
Old 06-03-2022, 02:08 PM   #859
agu4444
agu4444 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch N905
Hi pdurrant!

I am new mem of MR and e-reader. I messed up my reader software update and need PM enabled to receive SD image.

Can you active PM for my account?

Thank you so much !
agu4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 02:10 AM   #860
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by agu4444 View Post
Hi pdurrant!

I am new mem of MR and e-reader. I messed up my reader software update and need PM enabled to receive SD image.

Can you active PM for my account?

Thank you so much !
You seem to have PM access already.
Old 06-06-2022, 06:33 AM   #861
Dunder
Dunder began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Clara HD
Request to enable Private Messages

Hi Administrators,

Can you please help me with enabling Private Messages for my account?
Thank you very much in advance!
Dunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 08:45 AM   #862
agu4444
agu4444 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch N905
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
You seem to have PM access already.
I was able to get the image !!!
agu4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 01:29 PM   #863
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunder View Post
Hi Administrators,

Can you please help me with enabling Private Messages for my account?
Thank you very much in advance!
Done.
Old 06-12-2022, 11:25 AM   #864
Molloy64
Molloy64 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Exclamation enabling Private Messages

@Pdurrant
I am new mem of MR and e-reader. This is first time I join to find some tutorials and images to fix my Kobo Clara HD. One member of MR try to help but he cannot inbox to me because PM was not activated.

Thank you so much !
Molloy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 12:16 PM   #865
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molloy64 View Post
@Pdurrant

Thank you so much !
Not pdurrant, but done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 12:34 PM   #866
Molloy64
Molloy64 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Smile

Thanks a lot!
Molloy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 03:51 AM   #867
tissot-200
tissot-200 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Hi pdurrant!

Thank you so much !
tissot-200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 05:35 AM   #868
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissot-200 View Post
Done.
Old 06-14-2022, 08:18 AM   #869
Veris
Veris began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hi pdurrant!

I have e-reader which seems bricked (Kobo Aura H2O).
One MR member can sent me sd image to try to unbrick it. But PM are not allowed for my account (i'm a newbie on MR). Please active PM for my account.
Veris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 10:59 AM   #870
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veris View Post
Hi pdurrant!

I have e-reader which seems bricked (Kobo Aura H2O).
One MR member can sent me sd image to try to unbrick it. But PM are not allowed for my account (i'm a newbie on MR). Please active PM for my account.
Done.

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature