Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-22-2009, 11:08 AM   #1
explainit
explainit began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader 505
Book Title Malestorm

Hello all!

Now after obsessively collecting over 1300 books on my sony reader with an SD card in tow... how in tarnation do i deal with all of the different naming conventions of my books?
How do i edit the book names and author information so I can make sense of things?
ie.: get things cataloged correctly under book title and author.

Some titles show up as MO or PDF or just senseless drivvel - i cant tell what they are until i open them.

Thx
!
explainit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:20 PM   #2
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
You can use Calibre to edit the metadata, which is the title and author information. The Sony software doesn't do this.
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2009, 09:52 PM   #3
explainit
explainit began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader 505
Thx Renaldo Ill look into it - cheers
D.
explainit is offline   Reply With Quote