Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-01-2023, 09:48 AM   #1
sarahemmm
Happily retired s/w eng
sarahemmm began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Importing books to MoonReader - am I just stupid?

So I have installed Moon Reader on my new tablet, connected it to Calibre via the Net Library option and I can see all my books. Do I really have to import each book individually?
sarahemmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 10:04 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
This is really a Moon reader Q , but there is not a MR forum for that.

(I use Moon with an older version of CC as my Calibre front end, so I never tried/needed to do bulk other ways )
Hopefully, other Moon users can help.

Last edited by theducks; 05-02-2023 at 06:02 PM. Reason: corrected
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 05:37 PM   #3
Bookstooge
Guru
Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 1st Gen
Is this not the forum for moon reader?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=225
Bookstooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 06:05 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookstooge View Post
Is this not the forum for moon reader?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=225
Yup
(I don't spend much time in that area as I have a couple of readers and only 1 brain to process what I read)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 11:14 AM   #5
sarahemmm
Happily retired s/w eng
sarahemmm began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Thank you, Bookstooge, I'll try there. Not having a lot of joy trying to find knowledgeable help with MR anywhere else.
sarahemmm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
import, moonreader