Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-16-2007, 02:19 PM   #31
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
Nah, wouldn't work. I leave my keys in my trouser-pockets - otherwise I would close my door, try to lock the door and realize I forgot my keys inside.
So either the PDA wouldn't get loaded (I don't have a PDA but use a Smartphone - same problem) or I would stay outside the door - and the phone inside.
Better to just have an empty pda/smartphone, especially now that winter is coming
Well look at it positively, if your key are attached to your cell phone, you'd have to stop to take a call. Considering that it's becoming illegal you'd have a great solution right there.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:03 PM   #32
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
mini eink reader....perhaps it is finally here...!!!

I hope I am Natch. Thanx for the pix. give a better perspective. That woman must be small. ANY idea of Price range that it will be released at?

hidari

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Ach, I think you're right, hidari, this other picture shows the mini USB port and the button cell battery, gives some perspective: I think it is a small, very high-rez device. That's gotta be one tiny gal in the first picture.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2007, 03:13 PM   #33
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
I hope I am Natch. Thanx for the pix. give a better perspective. That woman must be small. ANY idea of Price range that it will be released at?
They seem to like to use really small "spokes-models" in that part of the world for some reason, could just be that the genetic demographics tend to be smaller compared to their Western counterparts.

I think this is just a proof-of-concept, isn't it? I don't know if they're even thinking about production devices yet, let alone pricing.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:19 PM   #34
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I guess I asked a dumb question. Yes too early to tell. The size of the lady is no surprise. My girlfriend is Japanese and I lived in Japan for a few years. Some of the women are smaller.

Anyways. I hope it is on the market soon. i like the look of the Wordgear one by Matsushita/Panasonic but seems limiting from the thread I am reading about it. Still with my Acern311......

hidari...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
They seem to like to use really small "spokes-models" in that part of the world for some reason, could just be that the genetic demographics tend to be smaller compared to their Western counterparts.

I think this is just a proof-of-concept, isn't it? I don't know if they're even thinking about production devices yet, let alone pricing.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:40 PM   #35
GNiessen
GNiessen began at the beginning.

Device: AT&T Tilt
Post Howdy

Is it not rechargable? I don't like the idea of having to buy a new battery every couple of books.

Last edited by GNiessen; 11-16-2007 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Though it was going in the welcome forum.
GNiessen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2007, 04:20 PM   #36
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
This one isn't, but I think it's a proof of concept rather than something intended as a marketable product.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:02 PM   #37
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
You can get rechargeable buttons, and it has usb so you could ultimately plug a usb powerpack.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:45 PM   #38
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Aside from the size of the model, the fact that she's holding the unit at arm's length in front of her changes the perceived relative size of the unit vs. the model, too.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 12:00 PM   #39
hidari
MR Drone

More info please...

any more news on this ereader?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Aside from the size of the model, the fact that she's holding the unit at arm's length in front of her changes the perceived relative size of the unit vs. the model, too.