Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 07-06-2018, 04:25 PM   #1
tekwrite
Enthusiast
tekwrite began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle HDX
What ac power supplies available?

I have several third gen HDX 7 in tablets. Most have the little square ac power supply with a USB cable. Are they still available? Cannot seem to find on amazon or ebay.
tekwrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 05:02 PM   #2
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Check your post on the Amazon forum.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:12 AM   #3
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
https://www.amazon.com/Charger-BestP...charging+cable
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:32 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekwrite View Post
I have several third gen HDX 7 in tablets. Most have the little square ac power supply with a USB cable. Are they still available? Cannot seem to find on amazon or ebay.
You don't need one of those USB chargers. All you need is a USB charger that outputs 2.1 amp or more. That's it. You can get a USB charger like that from a number of different companies. Here is one from Amazon that will do what you want and is reasonably priced.

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-.../dp/B0773J79KC
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 12:47 AM   #5
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
I made a charging stand to charge up to four devices at once. I use it to charge my Fire HD8 and my Kindle PaperWhite, and other devices.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use this plastic thingy below to hold all my devices so things are neat (the short cables above keep down the clutter as well):

You can get other chargers that have more than four outputs if you need more things charging simultaneously.

When I'm away from home, I charge things with this (newer and more powerful models are available now):

I charge this battery pack using the charger at the top of the list above. RAVPower makes good quality stuff IMHO.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote