Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-10-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
Not_A_Crook
Which way is up?
Not_A_Crook has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Nook, Alphasmart Neo (word processor, Viable document reader.)
Talking Fake Drama thread

Ugh, I cannot find a reason to be on this earth. School sucks. There is no hope for humanity. People suck I hate people die people die!!!!

(NOTE: Real drama will derail this thread, bla bla bla.....)
Not_A_Crook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:33 AM   #2
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 1
I bloody well hate the NAVY! My recruiter is a useless piece of hoarse filth that should be run through the bloody wringer and keel-hauled!
Spoon Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
Not_A_Crook
Which way is up?

[fakedrama] You know what? Suck it up, cause life is just like a box of saltines, pale, salty, and fall apart in a very cheap and unpleasent way.[/fakedrama]
Old 01-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
[urf, fakedrama] You call that cold weather ! Why, I have had to build a fire to thaw out the fire so we could get warm ! Now, that is Cold Weather !
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #5
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
[super intense fake drama] Uuugh! I really hate reading!!!

carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2010, 07:15 AM   #6
Not_A_Crook
Which way is up?

[fake baww] I cant fathom Sarah Palin being on fox! FOX AAAAAAGH
Old 01-14-2010, 04:55 AM   #7
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
I think I'm pregnant to Marc, and my husband doesn't know I'm gay.

Last edited by nomesque; 01-14-2010 at 04:57 AM.
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:25 PM   #8
Not_A_Crook
Which way is up?

[fake drama] Do not start with babies, I am sick of all this whining and random pooplets that might not grow up still cute!!!
Old 01-14-2010, 10:35 PM   #9
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
[fake drama] A dingo took my baby!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #10
Not_A_Crook
Which way is up?

[Fake Drama] Please get a life, you really need a dingo pervert taking kids? [/fake drama]
Old 02-01-2010, 01:15 AM   #11
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
[fake drama] IPHONES! HA!!!

More like UPHONES!!!

HAHA!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #12
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
|fake drama on|

I wanted to listen to a depressing song on my digital audio player and I have none! How can I handle only happy music? Its too much happiness! Wait! =puts on a CD with Gilbert O'Sullivan's "Alone Again (Naturally)"= Yes! That's so much better!

|fake drama off|

I hope I got the gist of this thread correctly.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote