Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 05-31-2022, 03:39 PM   #1
xor_
Zealot
xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
koreader auto-closing on startup option file history

Probably a minor thing, but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet. Maybe koreader could handle this more gracefully.

Using version 2022.05.1 of the AppImage on my linux laptop, I was trying to set the startup option to "start with: history". And the program auto-closes immediately after startup.

Haven't looked at the code, but I'm guessing it might be a "file not found" thing based on some outdated paths in my history.lua

This is what I get in the shell after starting:

Code:
[*] Current time: 05/31/22-20:28:53[*] Version: v2022.05.1

ffi.load: blitbuffer
ffi.load: SDL2
ffi.load: SDL2
Starting SDL in /tmp/.mount_koreadGLsTRg/
SDL: no gamecontrollers connected
ffi.load: libs/liblodepng.so
05/31/22-20:28:53 INFO  initializing for device AppImage
05/31/22-20:28:53 INFO  framebuffer resolution: {
    ["h"] = 997,
    ["w"] = 1920,
}
ffi.load: libs/libmupdf.so
ffi.load: libs/libwrap-mupdf.so
ffi.load: libs/libfreetype.so.6
ffi.load: libs/libharfbuzz.so.0
ffi.load: libs/libzstd.so.1
ffi.load: libs/libutf8proc.so.2
./luajit: frontend/apps/filemanager/filemanagerhistory.lua:30: attempt to index field 'ui' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        frontend/apps/filemanager/filemanagerhistory.lua:30: in function 'init'
        frontend/ui/widget/widget.lua:48: in function 'new'
        ./reader.lua:305: in function 'action'
        frontend/ui/uimanager.lua:1212: in function '_checkTasks'
        frontend/ui/uimanager.lua:1643: in function 'handleInput'
        frontend/ui/uimanager.lua:1754: in function 'run'
        ./reader.lua:324: in main chunk
        [C]: at 0x558c1ee08b90
xor_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 04:41 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
A file that's not found would be shown grayed out. The problem is you don't seem to have a filemanager running in the background, except that shouldn't be possible.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert