Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-13-2016, 02:46 AM   #31
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
My kids (13 and 11 now) both got Kindle Paperwhites with a sturdy cover 2 years ago and have not broken them so far.

I am aware that the Paperwhite likely does not support library books, but I would not suggest to get a tablet instead of an e-ink reader.

The reason, of course, is, that on a tablet, playing games will likely be more attractive than reading books, and that in many schools e-ink readers are allowed, but tablets are not.
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote