Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-16-2012, 06:01 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by manou View Post
Done that successfully, still don't have the dictionary in my archive (I did search up and down several times), thus can't put it onto my Kindle where I do the majority of my reading
It's probably about time to give up on the idea of having a German dictionary on my KK.
Try this:

Go to "My Account" and click "Manage Your Kindle". In the "Your Library" section, click on "Author" to sort the list by author, then scroll down until you reach the author "Amazon Dictionary Account". What do you see listed there?

Last edited by HarryT; 11-16-2012 at 06:05 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #17
manou
Grand Seamstress
manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, iPhone, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Try this:

Go to "My Account" and click "Manage Your Kindle". In the "Your Library" section, click on "Author" to sort the list by author, then scroll down until you reach the author "Amazon Dictionary Account". What do you see listed there?
HarryT, that's what I mean - I've searched by author several times, there is no entry 'Amazon Dictionary Account', the only Amazon entry is 'Amazon User Guide', no dictionary. As it works for others, but not for me, I think being registered in the Asia Pacific might be the reason (just a wild guess).
manou is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2012, 01:47 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'd suggest contacting Kindle Customer Service.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #19
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Manou, which amazon store is your kindle connected to? I would think that if there is a Chinese store, you would only see the foreign language to Chinese dictionaries, and not the English-foreignlanguage ones. I know that I do not have any Frech-Italian dictionaries on my kindle, or Portuguese-Chinese, for instance. I would love a French-German dictionary on mine, but because my kindle account is with the US store, I don't have that one in my library.

Maybe that is the problem.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #20
manou
Grand Seamstress
manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, iPhone, iPad
Xedula, that's what I suspect. My Kindle is registered with the Asia Pacific Amazon store.
manou is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert