Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-26-2021, 10:17 AM   #1
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
Step through highlights

Is there an easy way to step through a book from one highlight to another?

On my Libra it takes 4 clicks

click the page
click the clipboard icon
scroll to the highlight
click the highlight
click the 3 dots then select show in book

Talk about convoluted I am sure (I hope) there must be an easier quicker way.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 05:12 AM   #2
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 Kobo Claras, Kobo Elipsa, Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4, iPad 6 & iPhoneXS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkrider View Post
Is there an easy way to step through a book from one highlight to another?

On my Libra it takes 4 clicks

click the page
click the clipboard icon
scroll to the highlight
click the highlight
click the 3 dots then select show in book

Talk about convoluted I am sure (I hope) there must be an easier quicker way.

I usually simply tap once on the highlight I want to see, then the book opens to that highlight. Are you perhaps holding your tap too long and getting the long press menu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2021, 02:14 PM   #3
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
I usually simply tap once on the highlight I want to see, then the book opens to that highlight. Are you perhaps holding your tap too long and getting the long press menu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think the OP is OK with finding the first highlight but then wants to be able to skip directly to the next highlight.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 01:51 AM   #4
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I think the OP is OK with finding the first highlight but then wants to be able to skip directly to the next highlight.
Yes that's what I was asking I probably did not phrase it correctly.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 04:54 AM   #5
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 Kobo Claras, Kobo Elipsa, Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4, iPad 6 & iPhoneXS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkrider View Post
Yes that's what I was asking I probably did not phrase it correctly.
I see. There isn't a way that I know of to step through highlights, though that would be very handy. You're only option is to open the annotation page and view your annotations there.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert