Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-13-2017, 01:51 PM   #1
blobbyfish
blobbyfish began at the beginning.

Device: kindle pw3
Arrow Feature needed for scanned pdfs

Hi, am I missing something or is it not possible for scanned pdfs to have an overlap when switching the zoomed areas. For mangas but also for graphics its important because now you can only see one half of the image at a time...
The reader app on my pocketbook has an overlap of about 20% of the screen when scrolling down.
blobbyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:16 PM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
What do you mean by switching zoomed areas exactly? Does it help if you activate scroll mode?

Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 10:01 AM   #3
blobbyfish

Thank you for the reply, sorry I was on vacation and had no internet access
I'll try to make the problem more clear:
When you read a book it's no problem if the zoomed area moves and you no longer see the lines you just read. However, I want to read scanned mangas(pdf) and there it can be that some speech bubbles and drawings are cut away and if you move the zoomed area you want to see the whole. This means there is a need for a certain overlap. The lower part of the actual area will be the upper part of the next area.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:50 PM   #4
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Ah, you can set that in defaults.persistent.lua:

https://github.com/koreader/koreader...faults.lua#L59

The default of 30 is actually scaled by DPI and tends to come to about one line of text
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 03:57 PM   #5
blobbyfish

Okay, perfect. Thank you

Tags
feature request