Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-04-2018, 04:49 PM   #16
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
Thanks for all of the replies. I was hoping to get a shipping notice by now, but I have not received anything. Does kobo usually take a while? I'm looking forward to getting the reader.

Thanks,

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 01:29 AM   #17
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystika1 View Post
Thanks for all of the replies. I was hoping to get a shipping notice by now, but I have not received anything. Does kobo usually take a while? I'm looking forward to getting the reader.

Thanks,

Penny
From what I've read here, Kobo is hit or miss with sending out shipping notices. I seem to recall quite a few posts from people who actually received their Kobos before the shipping notice.

Hope you enjoy your new reader! I really like the Aura HD.
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:33 AM   #18
46jimbo
Zealot
46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: Kobo Touch + Kobo Aura
I hope you got your Aura HD, Mystika1. I jumped on the same deal. However, the link you gave was only for Americans and I'm in Canada. However, they had it on eBay in a different offering for the same price (converted to CDN$). It was delivered in just 4 days.
46jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:19 PM   #19
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi,
I did receive my aura hd and I'm very happy with it. I have had it since last Friday and have been reading on it daily. The battery is still 3/4 full. I really like the size. The screen is whiter in some areas on the screen, but it really does not bother me. I love being able to tweak the reader to suit my needs. I'm happy with my purchase. It is a fingerprint magnet though, so I think I will buy a skin from decal girl.

Penny
Old 08-08-2018, 02:01 PM   #20
mystika1
Addict

I just noticed more refurbished HD's for a cheaper price. https://m.ebay.com/itm/Kobo-Aura-HD-...e&_pgn=1&rt=nc
Old 08-08-2018, 02:22 PM   #21
gafortiby
gafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheese

Device: nook simple touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystika1 View Post
I just noticed more refurbished HD's for a cheaper price. https://m.ebay.com/itm/Kobo-Aura-HD-...e&_pgn=1&rt=nc
I just bought one! Seller appears to be KOBO's official account with items located in Canada. So, in my case item will be shipped internationally from Canada to USA.

What condition was your kobo aura HD? "Refurbished" can mean so many things and sometimes you get a practically new item and sometimes it is clearly used and abused.
gafortiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 04:06 PM   #22
mystika1
Addict

Mine was in very good condition. I found no marks or scratches. Congrats! I think that you will be very happy with your device.
Old 08-15-2018, 09:33 PM   #23
gafortiby
gafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheesegafortiby can extract oil from cheese

Device: nook simple touch
I got mine delivered today, but unfortunately a big disappointment because the unit is faulty. The WIFI does not work at all even after multiple factory resets. Won't detect any networks at all whereas my laptop can detect 20 networks nearby. I requested a return process.
gafortiby is offline   Reply With Quote