Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-19-2013, 07:44 AM   #1
FaeSarah
FaeSarah began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Continue reading page not updated on Sony PRS-T2

Hi all,

I'm enjoying reading on my Sony PRS-T2 ereader and use Calibre to load the books towards my ereader.
On the initial screen of the ereader, besides the most recent uploaded books, I can also see which book I was reading, so I can continue reading.

Sadly enough, since some time, it's not being updated anymore. I constantly see the same book cover and although the pages where I am which is also displayed on that page are changing, I still cannot open the book on the specified page where I stopped reading.
Furthermore, all the books that I read meanwhile, are still mentioned as "new" in my ereader.

After syncing with Calibre and uploading a new book, it seems the initial screen is refreshed and than I can see the book that I'm reading at that moment, however when I start reading a new book, the problem which I descirbed above, occurs again.

Do any of you have a similar problem and possibly also a solution to this problem?
Thanks!
FaeSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:13 AM   #2
FaeSarah

No one who can help me?
Old 07-04-2013, 06:18 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Reset your reader.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:23 AM   #4
FaeSarah

I already executed a soft and hard reset for my reader.. But nothing seems to resolve this problem...
Also placing books on the sd card or the memory of the reader itself doesn't seem to matter much...
Old 07-04-2013, 06:27 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Then you need to contact SONY, hopefully they will replace the reader for you.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, problem, sony, sync epub