Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-26-2017, 06:28 PM   #1
procyon
copyleft librarian
procyon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
news collection for Kobo

I am moving away from my Kindle and onto the Kobo Glo HD. Since the Kobo does not have a periodicals sort, is there a way to automatically place news generated by Calibre into a Kobo collection when synced, perhaps a collection called NEWS?
procyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 06:49 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Some instructions for configuring the collection management for Kobo devices are in the wiki. You should be able to add something to create a collection for new articles. I don't use the calibre news myself, so I'm not sure of what the best method would be.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2017, 08:28 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
See if this thread helps
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh....php?p=2552157
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo, news