Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-28-2018, 02:13 PM   #166
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusz View Post
The lock function use some Nook private stuff so maybe it puts the device to sleep at the same time. Otherwise there is no such function in ReLaunchX.
I tried it. I had to reboot the device to unlock. Fortunately I discovered button saviour includes a sleep button, so that works.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 07:01 PM   #167
colibris79
Zealot
colibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony T1, Onyx C67ML, Poke 4, Boyue Paper/Likebook
Hi!
I just installed last version and have a few questions:

-Is there any way to change the power-off image?
-Is there any way to add widgets or shortcuts from the apps somewhere?
-Is there any way to start ReLaunch inside of the "Favorite applications" window (or any other of the applications windows) instead of any of the sdcard folders?

Thanks for the hard work making this great launcher!

Last edited by colibris79; 03-29-2018 at 07:12 PM.
colibris79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:13 PM   #168
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by colibris79 View Post
To the best of my knowledge this is device specific. For the Boyue Likebook there is a manual way to change the shutdown image and you can change the standby image using their Images app.

Quote:
No to widgets. Adding your app to the Favorite Application list is the closest to a shortcut that exists.

Quote:
-Is there any way to start ReLaunch inside of the "Favorite applications" window (or any other of the applications windows) instead of any of the sdcard folders?
I would love for it to be able to start-up with the Favorite Applications list open, but I haven;t found a setting for that yet. Instead I have it open on the folder of the current book I'm reading.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:48 PM   #169
colibris79
Zealot
colibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
To the best of my knowledge this is device specific. For the Boyue Likebook there is a manual way to change the shutdown image and you can change the standby image using their Images app.
Thanks DoctorOhh, for all your answers. About the shutdown image I already have my own image. It works fine with the Boyue launcher, but when I use the power off option from within ReLaunch I get the ReLaunch default shutdown image. That is the one I want to change. Is it located somewhere we can access in order to modify or change it?
Old 03-30-2018, 05:02 AM   #170
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks DoctorOhh, for all your answers. About the shutdown image I already have my own image. It works fine with the Boyue launcher, but when I use the power off option from within ReLaunch I get the ReLaunch default shutdown image. That is the one I want to change. Is it located somewhere we can access in order to modify or change it?
I see what you mean. I never used the power off feature of ReLaunchX. I have my settings for the device set to automatically to go to standby after 2 minutes of inactivity and I get the image of the book I'm currently reading as my standby image. I then have my settings set to automatically shutdown after 120 minutes of inactivity and I get the image I had set in the shutdownanimation.zip file.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 03-30-2018 at 05:04 AM.
Old 03-30-2018, 01:33 PM   #171
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Quote:
Hi!
I just installed last version and have a few questions:

Thanks for the hard work making this great launcher!
None of the above. Yes, it's primarily a file manager, launcher is just a secondary function which is quite fine combination for e-reader device.
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 05:45 PM   #172
colibris79
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by plusz View Post
None of the above. Yes, it's primarily a file manager, launcher is just a secondary function which is quite fine combination for e-reader device.
Thanks
Old 04-06-2018, 03:54 AM   #173
Uguptu
Enthusiast
Uguptu began at the beginning.

Device: Nook ST GL, Onyx Prometheus 2
Could you please add an option to select the UI font face and size? The default one on my device looks not very good.
Uguptu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 03:29 PM   #174
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uguptu View Post
Could you please add an option to select the UI font face and size? The default one on my device looks not very good.
Maybe some day ;-) Cheers
Old 04-26-2018, 02:43 PM   #175
fsa259
fsa259 began at the beginning.

Device: NST
I had Relaunch on my Nook Simple Touch and quite like RelaunchX; thank you for updating it. How do I go about making RelaunchX my default launcher? There's no 'Start mode' option under settings. Under 'Launcher mode' in advanced settings, all work modes for working as launcher are ticked.

Also, for some reason it doesn't have the bottom bar with the links to the memory, apps and wifi/battery. How can I get that back?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by fsa259; 04-27-2018 at 12:42 AM.
fsa259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 01:44 PM   #176
plusz
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsa259 View Post
Also, for some reason it doesn't have the bottom bar with the links to the memory, apps and wifi/battery. How can I get that back?

Thanks in advance!
ReLaunchX is not set in your android as a default launcher. Maybe you need to remove ReLaunch if you still got it installed.
You may check the earlier post https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=118
Old 04-27-2018, 04:02 PM   #177
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsa259 View Post
I had Relaunch on my Nook Simple Touch and quite like RelaunchX; thank you for updating it. How do I go about making RelaunchX my default launcher? There's no 'Start mode' option under settings. Under 'Launcher mode' in advanced settings, all work modes for working as launcher are ticked.

Thanks in advance!
Reboot the device to get the buttons back.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:32 AM   #178
Sonofrobot
Connoisseur
Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kobo Forma
Just started using RelaunchX on my LikeBook Mars. I was wondering if there is any way to have a "bookshelf mode" or something similar that shows all of my books on the device or if I am stuck with the file manager view?
Sonofrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 04:33 PM   #179
Pajamaman
Wizard

Install a bookreader app that does it. I don't think relaunch does it. Alternately organize by folder.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:42 PM   #180
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofrobot View Post
Just started using RelaunchX on my LikeBook Mars. I was wondering if there is any way to have a "bookshelf mode" or something similar that shows all of my books on the device or if I am stuck with the file manager view?
Not that I am aware of. Since I use calibre to organize my books on my PC, I use Calbre Companion on my Likebook Plus to view the books on my device.