Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-18-2017, 12:31 PM   #346
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Announcing the Second Annual Digital Day—Thousands of Digital-Only Deals on December 29

See this post for complete details.

Quote:
Save up to 80% on over 5,000 apps, games, movies, eBooks, and more

40% more deals than Digital Day last year

Sign up to receive notifications when the deals begin, or follow #DigitalDay for updates. Customers may also shop Digital Day deals using the Amazon App and the Amazon Appstore (to download, visit amazon.com/mobileapps or amazon.com/androidapp from your mobile browser).

Check back often, some deals will be available starting as early as December 26, with the biggest savings launching at 12:00 am ET time on December 29.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 12-18-2017 at 01:20 PM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 08:10 PM   #347
Andy_D
Connoisseur
Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
While Googling for a post Black Friday sale on the Amazon Fire HD10, I saw that there is an Amazon "Daily Deal" for today, 12/21/17, for the Fire HD8 for only $49.95 down from $79.95. Since it's called a daily deal, I guess it will only be available for a few more hours. I noticed that Target and Best Buy etc. are matching this one day sale.

Has the HD10 been on a Daily Deal since Thanksgiving?
Andy_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 10:06 AM   #348
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_D View Post
While Googling for a post Black Friday sale on the Amazon Fire HD10, I saw that there is an Amazon "Daily Deal" for today, 12/21/17, for the Fire HD8 for only $49.95 down from $79.95. Since it's called a daily deal, I guess it will only be available for a few more hours. I noticed that Target and Best Buy etc. are matching this one day sale.

Has the HD10 been on a Daily Deal since Thanksgiving?
It was $120 recently:

http://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/201...on-sale-again/
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 07:06 PM   #349
Andy_D
Connoisseur
Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
Thanks. I did know about that one. I was curious about these Amazon "Daily Deals" ads that I noticed for the first time yesterday. They seem to be steep discounts on the order of Black Friday prices. The Black Friday price for the HD10 was $100.

The name of the sale implies that it only lasts for one day, however I see that the HD8 "Daily Deal" from Thursday still appears today, Friday 12/22. Confusing.
Andy_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 07:58 PM   #350
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_D View Post
Thanks. I did know about that one. I was curious about these Amazon "Daily Deals" ads that I noticed for the first time yesterday. They seem to be steep discounts on the order of Black Friday prices. The Black Friday price for the HD10 was $100.

The name of the sale implies that it only lasts for one day, however I see that the HD8 "Daily Deal" from Thursday still appears today, Friday 12/22. Confusing.
Some deals are one day only, or less if sold out. But they list hundreds of "deals" of any kind, most just the typical markdown you're likely to see on any product you might search for...
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 01:28 AM   #351
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Amazon Echo Sale -- exp 01 Jan 2018
  • Amazon -- $189.97 -- Amz Echo (2nd Gen) --> 3-pack ($63.32 each) -- any fabric color
  • H Depot -- $189.94 -- Amz Echo (2nd Gen) --> 3-pack ($63.31 each) -- charcoal only
Both Home Depot and Amazon are offering the $50 3-pack discount on top of the sale price.

Edit: Amazon is no longer offering the $50 discount (30 Dec)

Amazon Echo 3-Pack on sale for $189.94 — New Lowest Price Ever [UPDATE: Also available from Amazon]

Previous Info

Spoiler:
Quote:
Home Depot -- exp 01 Jan 2018

Update: Amazon is also offering the $50 discount on the sale price (27 Dec 2017)

Not only is Home Depot matching Amazon's current sale price, but they're also giving us the $50 discount for a 3-pack from that sale price; something Amazon doesn't do. That makes the final price $63.31 each; the lowest price it's ever been. Your only color option is charcoal.

Is this a mistake in pricing on their part? Maybe, maybe not; so jump on it if you want this price. I put 3 in the cart and it's giving me the discount. Same day in-store pickup or 2+ weeks for free delivery.

Amazon Echo 3-Pack on sale for $189.94 at Home Depot — New Lowest Price Ever

Last edited by tubemonkey; 12-30-2017 at 06:00 AM.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:27 AM   #352
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Amazon Echo Sale -- exp 01 Jan -- exp 31 Dec
  • Amazon -- $189.97 -- Amz Echo (2nd Gen) --> 3-pack ($63.32 each) -- any fabric color
  • H Depot -- $189.94 -- Amz Echo (2nd Gen) --> 3-pack ($63.31 each) -- charcoal only
Both Home Depot and Amazon are offering the $50 3-pack discount on top of the sale price.

Edit: Amazon is no longer offering the $50 discount (30 Dec)

Amazon Echo 3-Pack on sale for $189.94 — New Lowest Price Ever [UPDATE: Also available from Amazon]

Previous Info

Spoiler:
Quote:
Home Depot -- exp 01 Jan 2018

Update: Amazon is also offering the $50 discount on the sale price (27 Dec 2017)

Not only is Home Depot matching Amazon's current sale price, but they're also giving us the $50 discount for a 3-pack from that sale price; something Amazon doesn't do. That makes the final price $63.31 each; the lowest price it's ever been. Your only color option is charcoal.

Is this a mistake in pricing on their part? Maybe, maybe not; so jump on it if you want this price. I put 3 in the cart and it's giving me the discount. Same day in-store pickup or 2+ weeks for free delivery.

Amazon Echo 3-Pack on sale for $189.94 at Home Depot — New Lowest Price Ever

Last edited by tubemonkey; 01-01-2018 at 02:31 AM.