Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM   #113971
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 8+ & iPad Pro
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM   #113972
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandathePanda View Post
wonders what else can go in this thread. At least the win is safe with me
Are you sure that you want to know? What has happened in this thread (time generated duplicates, spider-chicken fusions, lab destructions) likely will pale in comparison to what is likely coming.

*Suddenly a 16-ton (U. S. Customary) weight falls in the thread and through the floor.*

Be careful of that hole. We don't know what is down there.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM   #113973
poohbear_nc
Run Away!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
*The Spawnes thoughtfully add a decorative metal structure over and around the Grand Roost. Delicate filigree wire reaches from beam to beam creating a light and strong enclosure.*

Unkie Poohbears will be safe in the Grand Roost.
Safe from whom? ... whom ... whom ... whom ... whom ... whom ...whom ... whom ... whom ... whom ... whom ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM   #113974
PandathePanda
a toy panda
PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Android dvices

Our new Rescue. It's a Speckled Mousebird. Our one cat brought it home for breakfast, and I had to rescue the poor birdie. It doesn't want to fly atm, so it's being kept inside the cage else it'll become dinner. Hopefully it'll fly tomorrow, else it'll have to stay and become a pet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20190419-WA0006.jpeg
Views:	17
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	170800  
PandathePanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM   #113975
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Yotaphone 2
How many times has poohbear_nc been through the time machine?

There's still only one win. And it's mine.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM   #113976
poohbear_nc
Run Away!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
How many times has poohbear_nc been through the time machine?

There's still only one win. And it's mine.
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #113977
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 8+ & iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Safe from whom? ... whom ... whom ... whom ... whom ... whom ...whom ... whom ... whom ... whom ... whom ...
I’m picturing this as a classic Winnie the Pooh cartoon
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM   #113978
Hemmi
Wizard
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Winning again
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM   #113979
poohbear_nc
Run Away!

Help me ... me ... me ... me ... me ... me ... me ... me ... me ... me ... me ...

Tags
almost there..., ereader winz thursday, i won, no towels!, race to 111111th post, renew your win often!, thread that never ends, towels all the way!!!, towels are essential!