Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-12-2016, 10:19 PM   #1
howyoudoin
how YOU doin?
howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro 10.5”, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Any way to get total number of pages info without opening book?

Hi,

The feature I miss most from my kindle 3 is the dots below the book title in list view that showed me how long the book is without having to open it.

On my H2O, the only way to know how long a book is is to open it and see how many pages it has.

I don't expect the dots to make an appearance on the Kobo, but short of editing the book title with page numbers info while transferring it to the reader from calibre, is there a way to have that information?

There's the series information in list view - is there a way to add in #pages there too?
howyoudoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 04:31 AM   #2
Sunlite
Addict
Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KObo Clara, Kobo Aura, PRS-T1, PB602, CyBook Gen3
The KoboUtilities-Plugin has a new feature to add metadata to the book details.
If you have the page or word count in Calibre, you can add it to the book details, which can be read without opening the book.

The feature is still in beta, but for me it works very good.

See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...postcount=1017
for the first version.

Here is an update that allows a different definition of the template.
Sunlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert