Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-04-2019, 05:28 AM   #1
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
KUAL disappeared

Hi guys, I have a PW4 successfully jailbroken with fw 5.10.1.2.
Always, ALWAY in airplane mode.
Everything was working fine until yesterday, no issue at all, all hacks and extensions working as expected (SS hack, usbnet, and I think that's all). And KUAL, of course. Booklet version I think it's the name. The one you install with MRPI.

So, yesterday I was uploading some stuff on the Kindle, did it successfully, then I chatted a while, and finally disconnected the Kindle, with "Eject device" from calibre. Ok, then... Kindle appeared as completely empty! No books, no documents, no dictionaries are shown at all.

Yet, they were visible on the device according to Calibre.

So, I deleted every book (not the dictionaries) from the device and reuploaded them with Calibre.
Operation went fine and the book are now visible again in Kindle interface.
However, I am missing the dictionaries folder (though the dictionaries are there and Kindle can use them) and most important, KUAL is not visible and therefore not runnable. ????

The Jailbreak still works, as I have the SS hack active. I used ;log mrpi to install KUAL again, which apparently worked, but again, even after reinstallation I can't see it displayed on the list. In main screen, "Document" is grayed out, as if there is no document on the Kindle.

Any idea???
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 09:04 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Did you try changing the filter options and the sort options on the main page?

Are you still running the "factory-use-only" firmware that was used to jail break it?
Did you ever install a "consumer-use" firmware? If so, what version did you use?
Did the Kindle update while it was connected? If so, to what version?

BIG NOTE: Even though the firmware version number may be the same, those are different firmware builds with different features.
None of our add-ins (other than the jail break) are intended to run on the "factory-use-only" firmware(s).
If they do, it is a matter of luck, not of design.

Last edited by knc1; 01-04-2019 at 09:06 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2019, 09:52 AM   #3
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Did you try changing the filter options and the sort options on the main page?
Yes. There was no option to change anything: when the content was "all gone" (but showing up on calibre) all filter options where grayed out.
When I reloaded the books, I could filter for "All" and "Books", but "Document" was grayed out.

Quote:
Are you still running the "factory-use-only" firmware that was used to jail break it?
Did you ever install a "consumer-use" firmware? If so, what version did you use?
Did the Kindle update while it was connected? If so, to what version?
Nope, I am not running the factory-use-only.
I have updated to the latest "commercial" ones as soon as I got the success! message.
I did it off-line, downloading the firmware from Amazon and moving it to the userstore via pc connection.
I did it last november (bought the PW4 during black friday), created the blocking directory, and never connected to the internet ever since. I did today, after the "trouble", to have the Dictionaries reinstalled. I pushed them on the kindle via amazon's site.

Quote:
BIG NOTE: Even though the firmware version number may be the same, those are different firmware builds with different features.
None of our add-ins (other than the jail break) are intended to run on the "factory-use-only" firmware(s).
If they do, it is a matter of luck, not of design.
I know, I work in the industry. That's why I never push my luck. Not even when I play poker....

Currently, I noticed upon re-installing KUAL that mrpi says "Destroying package", so maybe it is not reinstaling it. Going to try with uninstall and reinstall. Keep you posted
Old 01-04-2019, 10:24 AM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskie_it View Post
Yes. There was no option to change anything: when the content was "all gone" (but showing up on calibre) all filter options where grayed out.
When I reloaded the books, I could filter for "All" and "Books", but "Document" was grayed out.

Nope, I am not running the factory-use-only.
I have updated to the latest "commercial" ones as soon as I got the success! message.
I did it off-line, downloading the firmware from Amazon and moving it to the userstore via pc connection.
I did it last november (bought the PW4 during black friday), created the blocking directory, and never connected to the internet ever since. I did today, after the "trouble", to have the Dictionaries reinstalled. I pushed them on the kindle via amazon's site.

I know, I work in the industry. That's why I never push my luck. Not even when I play poker....

Currently, I noticed upon re-installing KUAL that mrpi says "Destroying package", so maybe it is not reinstaling it. Going to try with uninstall and reinstall. Keep you posted
That all sounds good to me.

Are you using the KUAL-coplate version, which was most recently re-built yesterday?
Old 01-04-2019, 10:25 AM   #5
Ruskie_it
Fanatic

Btw, with "working in the industry" I don't mean the Kindle or ereaders. I just mean I work for one of those tech corporates.
Anyway, I tried reinstalling everything from latest Niluje's snapshots, even unnecessary thing: from the jb, to the hotfix, even then Mkk or rescue packs...
Everything got processed by the MRPI (latest version), including KUAL 2.7.14... But KUAL does not appear in the document list. :-/
Advert
Old 01-04-2019, 10:26 AM   #6
Ruskie_it
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
That all sounds good to me.

Are you using the KUAL-coplate version, which was most recently re-built yesterday?
Just tried installing the version took from Niluje's snapshot thread.
I will try coplate's, as soon as I find it.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:40 AM   #7
Ruskie_it
Fanatic

Nope. Not even coplate's version does show up on Kindle home page.I really wonder what's going on!
Old 01-04-2019, 11:36 AM   #8
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Nope. Not even coplate's version does show up on Kindle home page.I really wonder what's going on!
You've done everything I can think of.
I guess we have to refer this one out to someone else here.

For reference, this is a PW4 running 5.10.1.2
Old 01-04-2019, 12:10 PM   #9
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
What does the MRPI log show?

If reinstall KUAL-coplate via MRPI doesn't work, all I can think of is this:
  1. factory reset (deletes hotfix and user data but *should* leave jailbreak alone)
  2. reinstall hotfix (link)
  3. MRPI (from NiLuJe snapshots)
  4. KUAL coplate (link)

Unfortunately, factory reset runs the risk of losing the JB.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 01:24 PM   #10
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yep, check MRPI's logs, because "Destroying package" pretty much means what it says on the tin .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 04:17 PM   #11
Ruskie_it
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
What does the MRPI log show?

If reinstall KUAL-coplate via MRPI doesn't work, all I can think of is this:
  1. factory reset (deletes hotfix and user data but *should* leave jailbreak alone)
  2. reinstall hotfix (link)
  3. MRPI (from NiLuJe snapshots)
  4. KUAL coplate (link)

Unfortunately, factory reset runs the risk of losing the JB.
Factory reset???????
First thing I was thaught is was to never ever do a factory reset!
Are you sure it will leave the jb alone? I would use it as a last resort...
Old 01-04-2019, 04:18 PM   #12
Ruskie_it
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Yep, check MRPI's logs, because "Destroying package" pretty much means what it says on the tin .
How do I check MRPI's logs?
Old 01-04-2019, 04:28 PM   #13
Ruskie_it
Fanatic

Quote:
How do I check MRPI's logs?
Never mind, found that it h:\extensions\MRInstaller\log

Here an excerpt of last two installations it attempted, this afternoon... I think one is Niluje's KUAL and the other is coplate's...
Do I need to look more, or elsewhere?

Code:

[2019-01-04 @ 16:22:24 +0100] :: [MRPI r15595] - Beginning the processing of package 'Update_KUALBooklet_v2.7.14_install.bin' (KUALBooklet v2.7.14 I) . . .

Extracting update package 'Update_KUALBooklet_v2.7.14_install.bin' to '/var/tmp/mrpi/staging'.
Bundle         SP01 (Signing Envelope)
Cert number    0
Cert file      pubdevkey01.pem (Developer)
Bundle         FD04 (Versionless [vls])
Bundle Type    OTA V2
Minimum OTA    1679530004
Target OTA     18446744073709551615
Devices        56
Device         Kindle 5 Touch WiFi (0x11)
Device         Kindle 5 Touch WiFi+3G (0x0F)
Device         Kindle 5 Touch WiFi+3G Europe (0x10)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite WiFi (0x24)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite WiFi+3G (0x1B)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite WiFi+3G Canada (0x1C)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite WiFi+3G Europe (0x1D)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite WiFi+3G Japan (0x1F)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite WiFi+3G Brazil (0x20)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi (0xD4)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi Japan (0x5A)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G (0xD5)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G Canada (0xD6)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G Europe (0xD7)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G Russia (0xD8)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G Japan (0xF2)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi (4GB) International (0x17)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G (4GB) Europe (0x60)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G (4GB) (0x62)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G (4GB) Canada (0x5F)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G (4GB) Brazil (0x61)
Device         Kindle Basic (2014) (0xC6)
Device         Kindle Basic (2014) Australia (0xDD)
Device         Kindle Voyage WiFi (0x13)
Device         Kindle Voyage WiFi+3G (0x54)
Device         Kindle Voyage WiFi+3G Europe (0x53)
Device         Kindle Voyage WiFi+3G Japan (0x2A)
Device         Kindle Voyage WiFi+3G Mexico (0x52)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi (0G1 -> 0x201)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi+3G Japan (0G7 -> 0x207)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi+3G Canada (0G6 -> 0x206)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi+3G (0G2 -> 0x202)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi+3G Europe (0G5 -> 0x205)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi+3G Mexico (0G4 -> 0x204)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2016) WiFi (32GB) Japan (0LK -> 0x293)
Device         White Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2016) WiFi (0KB -> 0x26B)
Device         White Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2016) WiFi+3G Japan (0KC -> 0x26C)
Device         White Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2016) WiFi (32GB) Japan (0LL -> 0x294)
Device         White Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2016) WiFi+3G International (0KE -> 0x26E)
Device         White Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2016) WiFi+3G International (Bis) (0KF -> 0x26F)
Device         Kindle Oasis WiFi (0GC -> 0x20C)
Device         Kindle Oasis WiFi+3G (0GD -> 0x20D)
Device         Kindle Oasis WiFi+3G Europe (0GU -> 0x21C)
Device         Kindle Oasis WiFi+3G International (0GR -> 0x219)
Device         Kindle Oasis WiFi+3G China (0GT -> 0x21B)
Device         Kindle Basic 2 (2016) (0K9 -> 0x269)
Device         White Kindle Basic 2 (2016) (0KA -> 0x26A)
Device         Kindle Oasis 2 (2017) WiFi (8GB) (0P8 -> 0x2E8)
Device         Kindle Oasis 2 (2017) WiFi+3G (32GB) (0S1 -> 0x341)
Device         Kindle Oasis 2 (2017) WiFi (32GB) (0SA -> 0x34A)
Device         Kindle Oasis 2 (2017) WiFi+3G (32GB) Europe (0S2 -> 0x342)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 4 (2018) WiFi (8GB) (0PP -> 0x2F7)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 4 (2018) WiFi (32GB) (0T6 -> 0x366)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 4 (2018) WiFi+4G (32GB) (0T1 -> 0x361)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 4 (2018) WiFi+4G (32GB) Europe (0T2 -> 0x362)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 4 (2018) (Unknown Variant 102) (102 -> 0x402)
Critical       0
Padding Byte   0 (0x00)
MD5 Hash       d61f38faf81ec8a12e96a7e09537873b
Metadata       7
Metastring     PackageName=KUALBooklet
Metastring     PackageVersion=v2.7.14-g174c43f
Metastring     PackageAuthor=ixtab, NiLuJe, twobob, stepk
Metastring     PackageMaintainer=NiLuJe
Metastring     PackagedWith=KindleTool v1.6.5.126-g7d25ad9 built by portage@illyria on Gentoo
Metastring     PackagedBy=niluje@illyria
Metastring     PackagedOn=2019-01-03 @ 21:03:49 UTC
x KUALBooklet.jar
x libotautils5
x install.sh
x appreg.install.sql
x KUALBooklet.jar.sig
x libotautils5.sig
x install.sh.sig
x appreg.install.sql.sig
x update-filelist.dat.sig
x update-filelist.dat
--
Running 'install.sh' for 'KUALBooklet v2.7.14 I' (Update_KUALBooklet_v2.7.14_install.bin) @ Fri, 04 Jan 2019 16:22:25 +0100

system: I ota_script:install::installing booklet
system: I ota_script:install::registering booklet
system: I ota_script:install::creating application
system: I ota_script:install::cleaning up
system: I ota_script:install::done

Success! :)

[2019-01-04 @ 16:36:35 +0100] :: [MRPI r15595] - Beginning the processing of package 'Update_KUALBooklet_78183a5_install.bin' (KUALBooklet 78183a5 I) . . .

Extracting update package 'Update_KUALBooklet_78183a5_install.bin' to '/var/tmp/mrpi/staging'.
Bundle         SP01 (Signing Envelope)
Cert number    0
Cert file      pubdevkey01.pem (Developer)
Bundle         FD04 (Versionless [vls])
Bundle Type    OTA V2
Minimum OTA    1679530004
Target OTA     18446744073709551615
Devices        56
Device         Kindle 5 Touch WiFi (0x11)
Device         Kindle 5 Touch WiFi+3G (0x0F)
Device         Kindle 5 Touch WiFi+3G Europe (0x10)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite WiFi (0x24)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite WiFi+3G (0x1B)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite WiFi+3G Canada (0x1C)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite WiFi+3G Europe (0x1D)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite WiFi+3G Japan (0x1F)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite WiFi+3G Brazil (0x20)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi (0xD4)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi Japan (0x5A)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G (0xD5)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G Canada (0xD6)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G Europe (0xD7)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G Russia (0xD8)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G Japan (0xF2)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi (4GB) International (0x17)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G (4GB) Europe (0x60)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G (4GB) (0x62)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G (4GB) Canada (0x5F)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi+3G (4GB) Brazil (0x61)
Device         Kindle Basic (2014) (0xC6)
Device         Kindle Basic (2014) Australia (0xDD)
Device         Kindle Voyage WiFi (0x13)
Device         Kindle Voyage WiFi+3G (0x54)
Device         Kindle Voyage WiFi+3G Europe (0x53)
Device         Kindle Voyage WiFi+3G Japan (0x2A)
Device         Kindle Voyage WiFi+3G Mexico (0x52)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi (0G1 -> 0x201)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi+3G Japan (0G7 -> 0x207)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi+3G Canada (0G6 -> 0x206)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi+3G (0G2 -> 0x202)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi+3G Europe (0G5 -> 0x205)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi+3G Mexico (0G4 -> 0x204)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2016) WiFi (32GB) Japan (0LK -> 0x293)
Device         White Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2016) WiFi (0KB -> 0x26B)
Device         White Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2016) WiFi+3G Japan (0KC -> 0x26C)
Device         White Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2016) WiFi (32GB) Japan (0LL -> 0x294)
Device         White Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2016) WiFi+3G International (0KE -> 0x26E)
Device         White Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2016) WiFi+3G International (Bis) (0KF -> 0x26F)
Device         Kindle Oasis WiFi (0GC -> 0x20C)
Device         Kindle Oasis WiFi+3G (0GD -> 0x20D)
Device         Kindle Oasis WiFi+3G Europe (0GU -> 0x21C)
Device         Kindle Oasis WiFi+3G International (0GR -> 0x219)
Device         Kindle Oasis WiFi+3G China (0GT -> 0x21B)
Device         Kindle Basic 2 (2016) (0K9 -> 0x269)
Device         White Kindle Basic 2 (2016) (0KA -> 0x26A)
Device         Kindle Oasis 2 (2017) WiFi (8GB) (0P8 -> 0x2E8)
Device         Kindle Oasis 2 (2017) WiFi+3G (32GB) (0S1 -> 0x341)
Device         Kindle Oasis 2 (2017) WiFi (32GB) (0SA -> 0x34A)
Device         Kindle Oasis 2 (2017) WiFi+3G (32GB) Europe (0S2 -> 0x342)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 4 (2018) WiFi (8GB) (0PP -> 0x2F7)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 4 (2018) WiFi (32GB) (0T6 -> 0x366)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 4 (2018) WiFi+4G (32GB) (0T1 -> 0x361)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 4 (2018) WiFi+4G (32GB) Europe (0T2 -> 0x362)
Device         Kindle PaperWhite 4 (2018) (Unknown Variant 102) (102 -> 0x402)
Critical       0
Padding Byte   0 (0x00)
MD5 Hash       2e350aed916236e2dd6cb34905bce31a
Metadata       7
Metastring     PackageName=KUALBooklet
Metastring     PackageVersion=78183a5
Metastring     PackageAuthor=ixtab, NiLuJe, twobob, stepk, coplate
Metastring     PackageMaintainer=coplate, NiLuJe
Metastring     PackagedWith=KindleTool v1.6.5.126-g7d25ad9 built by portage@illyria on Gentoo
Metastring     PackagedBy=niluje@illyria
Metastring     PackagedOn=2019-01-03 @ 21:04:34 UTC
x KUALBooklet.jar
x libotautils5
x install.sh
x appreg.install.sql
x KUALBooklet.jar.sig
x libotautils5.sig
x install.sh.sig
x appreg.install.sql.sig
x update-filelist.dat.sig
x update-filelist.dat
--
Running 'install.sh' for 'KUALBooklet 78183a5 I' (Update_KUALBooklet_78183a5_install.bin) @ Fri, 04 Jan 2019 16:36:36 +0100

system: I ota_script:install::installing booklet
system: I ota_script:install::registering booklet
system: I ota_script:install::creating application
system: I ota_script:install::cleaning up
system: I ota_script:install::done

Success! :)
Old 01-04-2019, 04:32 PM   #14
Ruskie_it
Fanatic

Btw, found this, as unsuccessful:

Code:
[2019-01-04 @ 16:13:25 +0100] :: [MRPI r15539] - Beginning the processing of package 'Update_crp_3.N_install.bin' (crp 3.N I) . . .

Package 'Update_crp_3.N_install.bin' (crp 3.N I) is not targeting your device [0PP vs. 11 0F 10 24 1B 1C 1D 1F 20 D4 5A D5 D6 D7 D8 F2 17 60 62 5F 61 C6 DD 13 54 53 2A 52 0G1 0G7 0G6 0G2 0G5 0G4 0KB 0KC 0LK 0LL 0KE 0KF 0GC 0GD 0GU 0GR 0GT 0K9 0KA], skipping . . . :(
Same for rp
Old 01-04-2019, 04:34 PM   #15
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Yeah, the factory reset is last resort. Unfortunately, I don't see what else one can do if a reinstall doesn't work.

Note, you only need to install coplate's version. The KUAL Booklet from snapshots doesn't work on the PW4.

To be safe, I'd try:
  1. uninstall KUAL Booklet (NiLuJe)
  2. restart
  3. install KUAL coplate
  4. restart
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote