Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 09-17-2011, 12:20 AM   #1
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I Just Want To Read My Sony Ebooks on Kindle

Despite and because of the large amount of information about this on this site, I need help determining which method is easiest for converting about 80 .epub files for reading on my Kindle 3. I've waded through years of threads, and just would like the most current favorite method!

I need a brief walkthrough. I have downloaded Calibre, but need to remove the DRM first. I don't want to have to fuss with lots of formatting, etc.

1. What's the easiest way to remove the DRM from the .epub files?
2. Is Calibre the best choice to convert them to .mobi?
3. Once converted, what's the simplest way to get about 80 books onto my Kindle for the least cost?

Remember, easy please. Your help is much appreciated!

Mods: this can be removed. It turned out to be much easier than I thought. If others are interested, I used EPUBee to remove the DRM, converted them in bulk to .mobi using Calibre, and Calibre handled loading to my Kindle directly.

Last edited by Michele; 09-17-2011 at 01:22 AM.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote