Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 10-01-2003, 11:49 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
New Site 99% done Preview here!

I have been busy redesigning turcic.com and am almost done (pffff...). I put two screenshots online, here and here. Included as well is my long-awaited forum update. What I still have to do:

- finish the text content, mainly instruction for using the web channel collection (here I could use your help later, especially you MACintosh users).

- write the php download module
- write the php contact module
- finish wcc 1.2.0 which will be put online on the new page.

Hope you like it and feedback is welcomed (as always).

Cheers!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 12:35 PM   #2
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Wow! Seriously fancy layout.

Q: Do you need help with editing any of the docs? Let me know! I realize that your english is better than most, but I'm a native speaker (and grammar nerd).
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2003, 03:48 PM   #3
johnsoax
Connoisseur
johnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it is

Device: TT3(Home)&Dell x50(Work)
I very much like the new site!! Keep up the good work Alexander
johnsoax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 04:43 PM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally posted by sUnShInE
Q: Do you need help with editing any of the docs? Let me know! I realize that your english is better than most, but I'm a native speaker (and grammar nerd).
I would be 100% in your debt if you could help me there. The page is still on my local webserver, but I will put it on some other webserver online tomorrow - then you can see everything and fix my lousy texts... really appreciate it.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 07:18 PM   #5
BasilC
Zealot
BasilC is on a distinguished road

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Quote:
Originally posted by sUnShInE
Do you need help with editing any of the docs? Let me know! I realize that your english is better than most, but I'm a native speaker (and grammar nerd).
Alex, I'm another native English speaker and grammar nerd, but I actually think that your English is more grammatical and better written than most natives can manage these days!

As for the new look, I like it and look forward to the transition. I'm also pleased to see that, like me, you're a NetCaptor user.
BasilC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2003, 07:22 AM   #6
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Looks great Alex. Can't wait to see it.
brahamt is offline   Reply With Quote