Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-01-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
Deebarney
Deebarney began at the beginning.

Device: astak ezreader pro
Help please...can't open downloaded library books

I have the ez reader pocket pro and was really excited about downloading library books. I've tried both mobi and adobe epub. I have them downloaded to my computer and have transferred them to the ez reader. I get "not support DRM file type" when trying to open mobi, and nothing happens when I try to open the epub.
I have the latest firmware downloaded. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!
Deebarney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
The Pocket Pro doesn't do Mobi DRM so those won't work. As for the ePub's have you used Adobe Digital Editions to authorize the Pocket Pro? With the PP attached to your computer open ADE and if it isn't authorized it should ask you if you want to do that.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2009, 11:19 PM   #3
Deebarney
Deebarney began at the beginning.

Device: astak ezreader pro
Thank you. My computer is authorized and the Pocket Pro shows up when I open ADE, but it has not prompted me to authorize the PP and I can't find how to make it do that.
Deebarney is offline   Reply With Quote