Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #1
Thomas Mysore
Thomas Mysore began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-700
Hello and happy New Year

I am from the pictruresque city of Mysore in the Southern part of India. An engineer interested in reading. At present trying to get acquainted with my PRS-700. Hello and happy new year to all of you.
Thomas Mysore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:26 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome Thomas. Lots of other 700 users on here.

Hope you enjoy your device as much as I do mine, and don't forget to look at all the free books available here, lovingly formatted by our own mobileread members.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Thomas and welcome to the Forum. I got a Sony 505 a year ago and really like it. I expect you'll feel the same about your 700.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote