Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-22-2012, 11:59 PM   #31
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
The Play Books app was installed on my Vox by default. I guess one of the perks of the Vox is that you can buy from anyone, even using their competitors app. Now if only Kobo would update tje integrated reader so that customers don't feel compelled to shop elsewhere.
I buy almost all of the books from Kobo--I do not feel compelled to buy books elsewhere. I do buy elsewhere, when the price is right.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:18 AM   #32
BWinmill
Nameless Being

One of the benefits of Kobo is that they serve the Canadian market and they have some pretty good cupon codes.

That being said, most of my reading on the Vox is done with CoolReader since I'll be chewing away at PD works for a good long time.
Advert
Old 06-23-2012, 01:32 AM   #33
Lastblade
Nookie are we
Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks with and without color
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I'm guessing that the fellow that does this has sold a whole lot of blenders this way. A marketing cost for him, I suppose.
I have that blender, and it is the best gadget I have ever bought.
Lastblade is offline   Reply With Quote