Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
anoved
Enthusiast
anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPhone
Blog posts about content server and other features

Hi!

I recently discovered Calibre and have enjoyed organizing my library and exploring its many features. I have written a couple of blog posts documenting my discoveries, including what I hope is a fairly accessible introduction to the content server. I'm sure none of this is news to most folks here, but just thought I'd share.

I look forward to learning more and hopefully making more small contributions.

Thanks,
Jim
anoved is offline   Reply With Quote