Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 04:41 AM   #1
@.@
@.@ is no ebook tyro.@.@ is no ebook tyro.@.@ is no ebook tyro.@.@ is no ebook tyro.@.@ is no ebook tyro.@.@ is no ebook tyro.@.@ is no ebook tyro.@.@ is no ebook tyro.@.@ is no ebook tyro.@.@ is no ebook tyro.

Device: iRiver Story HD
Question iRiver Story HD

Anyone here who have bought the new story hd?
Im planning to get this one as my first ereader, but i am curious to hear about your experiences with it. From what i have read the screen seems really good.
But I find it a bit strange that there is so little information available on the reader, most of what I can find are some previews from early january. And iriver themselves wont list the story hd on their own webpage; http://www.iriver.com/product/list.asp?pCode=002

What's going on?
@.@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:51 AM   #2
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
There's some discussion going on here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=140823
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert