Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-24-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
JohnnyRocks
Zealot
JohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-books

Device: PocketBook 360
Font Cataloging and Previewing Software

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend anything as far as this is concerned? I just downloaded from a friend about 10,000 font files, and, I'm wondering if there is an easy/quick way of previewing them.
JohnnyRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:02 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
AMP Font Viewer may be of interest to you. I believe it's freeware. It will only let you preview the fonts on the PC, of course. Seeing what they actually look like on the PB360 is suck-it-and-see.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert