Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 05-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
Nader Dreta
Edge User

Newspapers and Magazines

Dear all
In the library, we have newspaper and magazine contents. How can we add contents to them? Any suggestions

Old 05-27-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
emusan
Edge User

Do you mean like digital versions of newspapers and magazines? If so are they .epub files or .pdf files?, this will determine the method to add contents to them.

Old 05-27-2011, 11:20 PM   #3
Filark
Edge User

Hi Nader!

If you have a subscription to a newspaper or magazine (which used to be available through the enTourage store) it would probably have gone automatically into those folders. As it is I'm pretty sure you can put content in there if you want. Maybe the subscriptions through Calibre would be "smart" enough to file themselves in those folders but I haven't tried.

Does anyone know if we can still subscribe to publications through Press Display (or whatever that company was called -- I suppose I could look it up . . .)?

Old 05-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
obsessed2
Edge User

Check out this thread:

http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/...ghlight=aldiko

Old 05-28-2011, 08:19 PM   #5
Filark
Edge User

I don't know whether this is the right access point, but here is an Android app from Pressdisplay, which used to have subscriptions listed in the enTourage store. http://www.pressreader.com/android.html

I have never tried this app or subscribing through the store (when that was available) so I can't tell you whether this will put newspapers into your Library file, or whether it will only allow reading on the LCD side.