Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-18-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Getting hold of a cover for a PRS-600

I want a nice official Sony leather cover for my PRS-600. B&H Photo Video charge obscenely for shipping... anyone have any other suggestions as to where to get one? eBay doesn't seem to have what I need for once..
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #2
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Have a look at ebay UK. Postage is usually reasonable from there.

Try this one...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BLACK-Leather...item1e5ba93029

I can't text my linx anymore. What has happened.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2010, 10:43 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I don't know what shipping charges are like, but Borders in the US has one on clearance for half off...
http://www.borders.com/online/store/...u=027242778320
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:46 AM   #4
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I don't know what shipping charges are like, but Borders in the US has one on clearance for half off...
http://www.borders.com/online/store/...u=027242778320
Brown is okay
The shipping cost was $8.98 - a little bit expensive compared to the cost of the item however much much cheaper than B&H..
Old 05-19-2010, 01:47 AM   #5
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Have a look at ebay UK. Postage is usually reasonable from there.

Try this one...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BLACK-Leather...item1e5ba93029

I can't text my linx anymore. What has happened.
'tis not the official one. I didn't like it - looked a little 'hope it fits'.
Advert