Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-07-2014, 06:02 PM   #1
induna
Addict
induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, 505, 600, 350, T1 Amazon Kindle PW1, PW2, Voyage
Voyage Black Leather Origami Cover Has Been Pulled

So, I went to look at the Origami black leather cover on Amazon.com and saw the following:

Item Under Review

This item is currently unavailable because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

The blue and red covers are still available, as well as the plastic ones. I wonder what is going on?
induna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:15 PM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Weird. The blue one is in stock, the red says In Stock Nov 19.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2014, 04:20 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Very odd. It's still available at Amazon UK. I have one, and am very pleased with it. I wonder what the perceived problem is?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 01:56 PM   #4
induna
Addict
induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

For whatever reason, the black leather origami case is once again available.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:20 PM   #5
Mick4545
Enthusiast
Mick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enough

Device: Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Very odd. It's still available at Amazon UK. I have one, and am very pleased with it. I wonder what the perceived problem is?
I took delivery of a supposed black leather origamy case today and it does'nt feel like leather to me. More a hard charcoal gray plastic.

Is yours real leather Harry?
Mick4545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2014, 02:26 PM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes, very definitely real leather. Smells like leather, and that's always the best "test", I think. Mine's definitely black, not charcoal.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:23 PM   #7
induna
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Yes, very definitely real leather. Smells like leather, and that's always the best "test", I think. Mine's definitely black, not charcoal.
Mine as well.
Old 11-12-2014, 02:16 AM   #8
Mick4545
Enthusiast
Mick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enough

Device: Oasis 2
My mistake. Ordered the wrong one.
Mick4545 is offline   Reply With Quote