Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-23-2022, 07:46 PM   #1
OldMizio
OldMizio began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Libra 2
Calibre wants to delete 1025 books from my Kobo Aura HD !

Since a couple of months, when I connect my Kobo Aura to Calibre the automatic job that recoveries the book list from the device shows, at the end, a window with a list of 1025 books to delete from the Kobo. If course I don't want to delete any of them. Could you suggest how to avoid this behavior ?
OldMizio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 07:55 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Do you use the Reading List Plugin? That has options.

The only Calibre auto-delete option I know of is books with the tag News
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 09:51 AM   #3
OldMizio
OldMizio began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Libra 2
[QUOTE=theducks;4192456]Do you use the Reading List Plugin? That has options.

Yes, that was the problem : plugin sync option was wrongly set. Thanks a lot for your support !
OldMizio is offline   Reply With Quote