Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
aranea777
aranea777 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
kindle 4

i recently bought a kindle 4 and it had over 20 active screen savers, bcuz of th country im in he special offers feature doesnt not work which i dnt mind but it still shows up on my screen saver and i think bcuz of that my kindle only uses one screen saver. anyone know hw i can get all my screen savers to work again?

Last edited by aranea777; 01-11-2012 at 08:12 PM.
aranea777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:06 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Why did you buy a K4 Special Offer when you can't take advantage of any of the offers?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
aranea777
aranea777 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
well it was a gift from my dad. he doesnt pay attention to specifics like i do.
aranea777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #4
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why did you buy a K4 Special Offer when you can't take advantage of any of the offers?
Well, if the OP is in Canada, $79 US is cheaper than $120 Canadian + tax for essentially the same darn thing. Who cares if you can't take advantage of the special offers. It's way cheaper!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote