Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-29-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
fidjit
fidjit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.fidjit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.fidjit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.fidjit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.fidjit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.fidjit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.fidjit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.fidjit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.fidjit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.fidjit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.fidjit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 3 3G
Manual un-jailbreak ?

I've had some issues with my Kindle 3 3G International 3.3 lately and in trying to diagnose, I want to get rid of the jailbreaking and screen saver hack.

I've tried all the uninstall .bins found in the latest archive but none of them work, normally error 3.

I'm guessing it's probably because it was jailbroken on a previous version of the firmware ?!?

Is there a manual procedure via USB mode to delete/rename/change files to remove jailbreak ????

From what I read doing a factory reset doesn't remove ?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by fidjit; 01-29-2012 at 05:34 PM.
fidjit is offline   Reply With Quote