Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 06:44 PM   #31
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgazer View Post
It came this morning, and I like it, some things work better than either Nook, usually because of the buttons, the screen is as good! I installed Amazon Market, and a few other apps, but FBReader would not install; only reason for it is you can view on the Eink other than portrait. Came with Dingo, upgraded it to Ermine which works well, now I see a new upgrade to include more apps is available. I think I'll wait a few days to see how that works; I'm 81 and the mind is getting slower.

Jim
The Nooks are still good readers, which is what they were designed for.
Hi Jim!

I wouldn't worry about the new upgrade if I were you -- let all these young tech types try it out first.

Meanwhile, I got a version of FBReader to install. Check here: http://www.fbreader.org/FBReaderJ/.

If you want to read in landscape mode on the e-ink side, you can do that by tapping Menu, then View, then Rotate at the bottom of the page.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote