Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM   #2356
madame_newbie
madame_newbie began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Basic 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILB View Post
I get an error message (IndexError:list index out of range) if I want to use "Get Story URLs from Web Page"
example http://archiveofourown.org/series/558469

Spoiler:

calibre, version 3.4.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>IndexError</b>:list index out of range

calibre 3.4 [64bit] embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-10-10.0.15063-SP0 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.15063')
Python 2.7.12+
Windows: ('10', '10.0.15063', 'SP0', u'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Generate Cover (1, 5, 21) && Count Pages (1, 8, 0) && Copy Cover To Device (2, 0, 0) && EpubMerge (2, 1, 1) && Quick Preferences (1, 4, 1) && FanFicFare (2, 14, 1) && Similar Stories (1, 0, 58) && Find Duplicates (1, 6, 3) && Reading List (1, 6, 6) && SmartEject (2, 0, 7) && Manage Series (1, 2, 8) && Kindle Collections (1, 7, 17)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin" , line 548, in get_urls_from_page_menu
File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin" , line 568, in get_urls_from_page
File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.getu rls", line 61, in get_urls_from_page
File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.adap ters.adapter_archiveofourownorg", line 106, in performLogin
IndexError: list index out of range
I'm having this issue as well. I fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling it again and now it works. Also, I removed my login details, am not sure if it has something to do with it but just for your info.
madame_newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM   #2357
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
@Loba & @madame_newbie:

A bit ago AO3 changed how their login worked a bit. The posted FanFicFare test version (see my sig for link) has a fix for that change.

You will only see the problem if using a prior version and trying to login. So if you're not using always_login or downloading stories that require user/pass, you shouldn't see the issue.

If you're still having problems, I'll need to see a debug log. Under Calibre's Preferences drop down you can switch to debug mode, attempt a download, quit Calibre then post the log here (in a code tag nested in a spoiler tag please).
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote