Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-26-2014, 12:23 AM   #1
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Amazon's Big Deal Is Back!

Good evening (or morning, or afternoon as the case may be) Mobilereaders.

I just learned that Amazon's Big Deal is back! If you're like me and haven't been into the quest for bargain ebooks for very long, you may not know that in the Big Deal promotion select Kindle Books are reduced in price. In the current Big Deal, at least, there are more than 400 Kindle books up to 85% off!

This sale is already in effect and it goes through May 11, 2014.

Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/b?node=6180870011.

I think that I've covered everything. Let's see, there's the "who," "what," "when," "where," and "how." I don't know the "why." Anyway, I'm sure some other Mobilereader can supply the rest of the information if I've missed something.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 04-26-2014 at 02:47 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 12:31 AM   #2
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Oh good! A true crime book I'd wanted was on the list and reduced over 80%. I was reluctant to buy it at the full price because the writing style got a lot of baaad reviews, and the sample didn't seem too hot. I kept it on my list only because it seems to be the only book on this case.

Now let's see what else is on that list...
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2014, 12:34 AM   #3
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
going to check this out when i wake back up ty
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 02:11 AM   #4
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
going to check this out when i wake back up ty
Sleep is overrated. haha
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote