Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-03-2010, 09:00 AM   #1
karenlh
karenlh began at the beginning.

Device: prs 600
Access to memory stick

I have loaded music onto the memory stick however it does not show in the library or on the mem stick tag which does show in the library but shows as empty in audio, but it will show the book I loaded to it. Also how do I access the book which I have managed to load on the memory stick ? Sorry this is difficult to explain. I have loaded the updates from Sony!
karenlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
karenlh
karenlh began at the beginning.

Device: prs 600
can nobody help me with this? I have noted the I can see the book I loaded and also in another page \i can see the images of the music I loaded???? but I cannot access the music...please help
karenlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2010, 10:40 AM   #3
ctol
Groupie
ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Fire Tablet, Windows RT Tablet Windows Phone
What type of audio files did you load onto your memory stick? Are they drm free? If so that might be your problem. The reader will only played unsecured audio files that are in mp3 and ACC format only if I understand the manual right.
ctol is offline   Reply With Quote