Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-24-2012, 06:54 AM   #91
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
Walmart's ship to store is horrible! I've had things lost, returned within 1 hour of them telling me it was ready for pick-up and one time they actually removed my item from the area and put it on a display in the store (on the same day they emailed to say it was available for pick-up - they had to remove it from the display to 'sell' it to me.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #92
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H. View Post
They had a special ship-to-store area, so I went there and everything seemed to be going well...until they couldn't find my TV! They didn't tell me exactly what happened, but reading between the lines, it seems like someone probably stole it from the storage room...
like mbelec said, they sold it. it wasn't to spite you, they're just incompetent.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2012, 10:22 AM   #93
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Speaking of Wal-Mart, a certain fellow who may or may not be wearing green long after St. Patrick's Day was grocery shopping there this morning and encountered a situation where there there were only two check-outs open; both express, and both considerably backed up with other cashiers walking around idle. Well this fellow, whom I won't name, pulled out his cell phone and called his wife. The conversation went something like this:

"Hello."

"Hi, honey, it's me. I just wanted you to know I'll be home soon."

"Okay."

"I said," he said a little louder, "I'm in Wal-Mart and I'll be home soon."

"I said okay."

Practically yelling into the phone now, he continued: "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? ... GOOD. I'M IN WALL MART, AND THERE ARE ONLY TWO REGISTERS OPEN, BOTH EXPRESS, AND EVEN THOUGH THE FELLOW AHEAD OF ME AND I BOTH HAVE CONSIDERABLY MORE THAN 20 ITEMS, WE'VE NO CHOICE BUT THAN TO CHECK OUT IN THE EXPRESS LINE."

"Why are you yelling?"

"I LOVE YOU TOO, BABE. SEE YOU WHEN I GET HOME. BYE HON!"

"Good bye!"

Shortly after I hung this individual hung up, a new register was opened. I think the fellow got a lecture when he got home, but I suspect he felt it was worth it.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote