Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 06-22-2018, 09:00 AM   #1
SGFloppy
SGFloppy began at the beginning.

Device: Laptop
Can anyone help, please? FileOpen DRM

Can anyone give me a kind of private walkthrough on accomplishing this? FileOpen DRM bypass for PDF file. Can provide private email or even potentially screenshare via any platform. I don't want someone to do it for me. I want to learn. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
SGFloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 09:29 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Detailed help with DRM removal is not permitted at MobileRead.

I think there was a FileOpen DRM removal Windows-only python script at one point. Check out Apprentice Alf's tools. I think they still include it.
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
drm, fileopen, pdf