Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-19-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Free Baen Webscriptions month

I'll be buying the November 2009 Webscription (see this link) Monday afternoon or evening (US EDT). Baen and Webscriptions allow me to send a freebie gift of that same month to someone who is NOT registered at the Webscriptions website.

If you are interested and have not yet registered at Webscriptions, send me a PM with your email. The first PM with a non-registered email gets the freebie.

Note that the recipient of the freebie can send out yet another freebie to another non-registered recipient, who can send out... Yes, they're happy to send multiple free webscriptions months out from a single original purchase. The idea is to get new fans and buyers. It's the "Old Dope Peddler" marketing approach. You know: "Pssst! Try an eBook, kid... first hit's free!"

So, if you want me to pass on your email to whoever got the freebie from me, just say so in the PM and I'll pass it on to the lucky "winner." I won't SPAM you, and I won't pass on emails without explicit permission.

Xenophon
(free-lance eBook pusher )
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:18 AM   #2
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
PM sent. Hopefully I'm not too late.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2009, 06:22 PM   #3
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I received my free webscription. Thanks Xenophon and Adrian. So now I've got a free webscription to pass on. The first person to PM me their e-mail address gets it.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I received my free webscription. Thanks Xenophon and Adrian. So now I've got a free webscription to pass on. The first person to PM me their e-mail address gets it.
No worries Crusader, happy to pass it on.

Thanks again Xenophon.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #5
Crusader
Space Cadet

Passed it along.

Is it normal that they send you a copy of the gift subscription you send to someone else? I hope something didn't go wrong.

Last edited by Crusader; 10-19-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Advert
Old 10-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #6
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Thanks, Xenophon! Thanks, Solicitous! Thanks, Crusader!

Now, if you feel like saying thanks to me (or like reading those books), just send me a PM with your email and I'll pass it along. (If nobody seems interested, I'll send it to a friend of mine who is into science fiction and might enjoy this.)
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Passed it along.

Is it normal that they send you a copy of the gift subscription you send to someone else? I hope something didn't go wrong.
I think so, I felt when I got the gift subscription I had made a mistake until I read it clearly. I think it is just a confirmation in case the other person doesn't get the email you can pass on the code.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:39 PM   #8
Faenad
Ad astra per aspera
Faenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-505, PRS-300 & HTC HD2
I still have a November 2009 Webscription (given by AnemicOak) to pass along if anyone is still looking. This one have the latest Honorverse novel from Weber among others
Faenad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:45 PM   #9
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faenad View Post
I still have a November 2009 Webscription (given by AnemicOak) to pass along if anyone is still looking. This one have the latest Honorverse novel from Weber among others
In that case, I am going to send mine to my friend. I think he is going to like the surprise.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:59 AM   #10
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faenad View Post
Pm Sent.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote