Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-17-2016, 07:40 AM   #1
Cmely
Cmely began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook TL3
TL3 - Sync read field with Calibre

Hello,

This is a feature i'm looking for since a while, but haven't found anything about this yet : do you know if there is a way to synchronise the "read" and / or "% read" field of the Pocketbook (Touchlux 3) with Calibre ?

Thank in advance for your help
Cmely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 06:00 AM   #2
Cmely

...just a little up, in case somebody had some news about this question ?
Advert
Old 08-01-2016, 07:04 AM   #3
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
no, i don't think there's any way of doing that
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 10:13 AM   #4
Cmely

Too bad, but not a big deal (even if I think it's a miss)...thank you for answering Brucelee
Old 08-01-2016, 11:37 AM   #5
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I didn't look through this stuff but considering the fact that CoolReader3 can mark the reading progress in the library I assume there's a way to get that progress too. If the API provides access or if there's a database containing this info and it's readable by other apps I assume this could be done. Maybe by developing a Calibre Plugin if it's supporting Plugins. Or by exporting the reading progress in a format readable by Calibre.
As I said, I didn't look through this stuff so these are only assumptions.

Last edited by brucelee; 08-01-2016 at 11:41 AM.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-02-2016, 09:38 AM   #6
Cmely

Thank you for your though

Calibre is supporting plugins, but I do not have the skills to develop one. So I guess I'll be patiently waiting for someone interested in developing this plugin

That being said I'm quite surprise this feature doesnt exist yet... ???

Maybe the pocketbook Touchlux is not enough distributed to attract developers interest ?
Old 09-12-2017, 09:06 AM   #7
Cmely

...just a little up, in case somebody had some news about this question ?