Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 08-19-2008, 02:11 AM   #1
jessie102
Addict
jessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: SONY PRS505
Finding the XML in Site RSS

Hi, I am trying to convert an RSS to a PDF format using Web2Book or Rss2Book.

However, I've always had trouble in locating the exact directory of the XML file required for Web2Book/Rss2Book in order for the RSS to be processed.

For example:

With the URL: http://feeds.pheedo.com/newscientist_magfeed

From above URL, I can see a list of RSS feeds that I want achieved through the links to acquire the full article. however, I have no idea what is the exact URL to the XML file (ie: story.xml)that WEb2Book / RSS2Book requires for processing.

Any ideas? thx

Last edited by jessie102; 08-19-2008 at 02:19 AM.
jessie102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:54 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie102 View Post
For example:

With the URL: http://feeds.pheedo.com/newscientist_magfeed

Any ideas? thx
This link appears to be the FEED URL... that URL returns the RSS XML.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert