Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-27-2018, 12:56 PM   #886
abqkjh
Zealot
abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto e5
Error when searching for Audible versions

I am in the United States (if that makes a difference) and have the id set to "store" and the "other/app/player" box is clicked.

Quote:
calibre, version 3.15.0
: Overdrive Link found: 2 errors in searching. (click "View log" for details)<p>No changes will be made.

Key: *=Discovered book, @=Available at, !=Recommendable at, $=Purchasable at, #=Audiobook

---------------- ERRORS WHILE SEARCHING ----------------

Search Audible for returns by j.a. culican: : Server response error (missing "span class=adbl-results-index")

Search Audible for returns by j. a. culican: : Server response error (missing "span class=adbl-results-index")
Thanks
abqkjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 06:18 PM   #887
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by abqkjh View Post
calibre, version 3.15.0
Just a bit of advice. When reporting an error, make sure you are using the latest version of Calibre just in case it's an issue with the older version or fixed in th current version.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 06:44 PM   #888
Montana Harper
Zealot
Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone 12, Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Thanks for the report. This should fix the problem:

Version 2.23.0 - 27 Jan 2018

Prevent search failure when an existing book link contains an extraneous '&' character. (Fixes "Search job failure: ValueError (Unknown provider id: None)")
Thanks so much!

Montana Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 10:48 AM   #889
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Error when searching for Audible versions
There were some changes to the Audible website that required an update to the plugin to handle. This should fix it:

Version 2.24.0 - 28 Jan 2018

Handle website changes at Audible. (Fixes "Server response error (missing "span class=adbl-results-index")")
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 01:30 AM   #890
abqkjh
Zealot
abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto e5
Quote:
There were some changes to the Audible website that required an update to the plugin to handle. This should fix it:

Version 2.24.0 - 28 Jan 2018

Handle website changes at Audible. (Fixes "Server response error (missing "span class=adbl-results-index")")
It works again, thank you so much. I use this a lot and appreciate all your work.
abqkjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 07:36 AM   #891
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
It works again, thank you so much. I use this a lot and appreciate all your work.
You're welcome. There are a lot of feature in this plugin that I don't use myself, such as Audible support, and I rely on those who do use them to let me know when they are broken.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:38 PM   #892
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Just a thought for possible future consideration -

Is there a possibility the Overdrive Borrow menu list could show availability? I'm up to 9 libraries now and I search for both ebooks and audiobooks, which are indistinguishable in the availability string but are separate in the Borrow menu. It would be nice to see at a glance which library has the soonest availability for the ebook and which for the audiobook.

A format code in the availability string would work too, but I thought it might be easier in the Borrow menu where they're already separated?

Thanks,
CC
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:54 AM   #893
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
A format code in the availability string would work too, but I thought it might be easier in the Borrow menu where they're already separated?
The format is already indicated. Availability information for audiobooks has a "#" before the library name.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:30 AM   #894
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
The format is already indicated. Availability information for audiobooks has a "#" before the library name.
Yikes - how did I not notice that? Thanks...
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 06:07 PM   #895
yazquan
yazquan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Still receiving error after ploug-in update

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweth View Post
Some time in the day or two I've started seeing this error on most but not all of my Overdrive searches for books via the plugin:

LibraryError: u'missing "h2 class=\\bsearch-text\\b"'
Thank you for making this plug-in available. I know you have things to do in your life other than help non-techies figure out how to do tech, but I really want to be able to use this plug-in. I am hoping you will pity me and help me figure this out.

I am running Calibre 3.16[64bit], and plug-in version 2.24.0, yet my Overdrive searches still generate the error "Server response error (missing "h2 class=\bsearch-text\b")" noted on 1/26. Do you have any suggestions for me?

Spoiler:

Overdrive Link found: 3 errors in searching. (click "View log" for details)

Key: *=Discovered book, @=Available at, !=Recommendable at, $=Purchasable at, #=Audiobook

---------------- ERRORS WHILE SEARCHING ----------------

Search OCLS for all by kate atkinson: : Server response error (missing "h2 class=\bsearch-text\b")

Search Freelib for all by kate atkinson: : Server response error (missing "h2 class=\bsearch-text\b")

Search DeKalb County Public Library for all by kate atkinson: : Server response error (missing "h2 class=\bsearch-text\b")

Starting job: Search for books by 1 author
Overdrive Link 2.14.0, calibre 3.16.0
Search language: English
Search formats: Adobe EPUB eBook, Axis 360 Reader, BookReader, HTML eBook, Hoopla Book Reader, Hoopla Comic Reader, Kindle Book, MediaDo Reader, Mobipocket eBook, Online Reader, Open DjVu eBook, Open EPUB eBook, OverDrive Read, Plain Text eBook, Protected DAISY eBook, Scribd Comic Reader, Scribd Reader
=================================================
Finding library books by Kate Atkinson
Accessing library OCLS
Get http://ocls.overdrive.com/
Redirected to https://ocls.overdrive.com/
new OverDrive site layout detected for OCLS
Get https://ocls.overdrive.com/advanced-search
Search OCLS for all by kate atkinson
Get https://ocls.overdrive.com/search?me...on&language=en
Search OCLS for all by kate atkinson: : Server response error (missing "h2 class=\bsearch-text\b")
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.jobs", line 917, in find_book_at_lib
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.overdrive", line 716, in find_books
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.parseweb", line 245, in must_find

Accessing library Freelib
Get http://freelibrary.overdrive.com/
Redirected to https://freelibrary.overdrive.com/
new OverDrive site layout detected for Freelib
Get https://freelibrary.overdrive.com/advanced-search
Search for recommendable books is supported by Freelib
Search Freelib for all by kate atkinson
Get https://freelibrary.overdrive.com/se...on&language=en
Search Freelib for all by kate atkinson: : Server response error (missing "h2 class=\bsearch-text\b")

Accessing library DeKalb County Public Library
Get http://dekalb.overdrive.com/
Redirected to https://dekalb.overdrive.com/
new OverDrive site layout detected for DeKalb County Public Library
Get https://dekalb.overdrive.com/account...untMenu%3Dtrue
Signing in to DeKalb County Public Library (DeKalb County Public Library)
[**sign in detail redacted**]
Sign in successful
Get https://dekalb.overdrive.com/advanced-search
Search DeKalb County Public Library for all by kate atkinson
Get https://dekalb.overdrive.com/search?...on&language=en
Search DeKalb County Public Library for all by kate atkinson: : Server response error (missing "h2 class=\bsearch-text\b")

Matching 3,864 calibre books with 0 library books
Found 0 matching calibre books in 1.0 sec
Checking 0 unmatched library books, 0 previously discovered books, 1 author
Matched 0 previously discovered books in 0.0 sec
Checking previously discovered books for link changes took 0.0 sec
Consolidating discovered books took 0.0 sec
Adding 0 newly discovered books took 0.0 sec (cache: 0 hits, 0 misses)

yazquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 09:22 PM   #896
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazquan View Post
I am running Calibre 3.16[64bit], and plug-in version 2.24.0, ...
Your log shows: Overdrive Link 2.14.0, calibre 3.16.0

Perhaps you did not restart calibre after updating the plugin?
Old 02-10-2018, 07:45 PM   #897
yazquan
yazquan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Your log shows: Overdrive Link 2.14.0, calibre 3.16.0

Perhaps you did not restart calibre after updating the plugin?

That was apparently it. Thank you.
yazquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 08:48 PM   #898
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Does your plugin still work with Scribd since they are now "unlimited" again? I am not getting errors, but it's also not finding multiple books that I know are in the catalog.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:30 AM   #899
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Does your plugin still work with Scribd since they are now "unlimited" again? I am not getting errors, but it's also not finding multiple books that I know are in the catalog.
Scribd makes changes to their web user interface from time to time, breaking access by this plugin. I will take a look and try to have a fix sometime this week as long as the change isn't too major.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:03 AM   #900
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Version 2.25.0 - 13 Feb 2018

Handle website changes at Scribd. (Fixes no search results.)

Fix search failures at Open Library when author names contain non-ASCII characters. (Fixes "HTTPError (Bad request)")

Tags
id=model, overdrive