Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 11-23-2021, 11:01 AM   #1
Buhaj47
Zealot
Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra 2
Kindle Previewer error

I downloaded Kindle Previewer 3 to be able to sideload books with hyphenation, as the usual method of dual Mobi via Calibre doesn't work anymore. When I try to open an EPUB in Kindle Previewer, I'm getting an error - "Kindle conversion has encountered an internal error." This repeats across multiple EPUB files. Any idea what might be the issue or how I should prepare EBUBs?
Buhaj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 09:22 PM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhaj47 View Post
...as the usual method of dual Mobi via Calibre doesn't work anymore.
I am curious what you mean by that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhaj47 View Post
I'm getting an error - "Kindle conversion has encountered an internal error." This repeats across multiple EPUB files. Any idea what might be the issue or how I should prepare EBUBs?
Are these Polish language books?

Amazon does not support Polish language Kindle books. You may be able to trick it by changing the language to a supported one in the EPUB OPF.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert